Join One Door
At One Door, you’ll work with a team of smart, dedicated and talented people. From seasoned technologists to thoughtful client managers to analytical minds, we’re looking for people who can help brands bring the latest digital tools and capabilities to their retail experience.
The Solution Consultant owns all technical activities required throughout the sales cycle. Solutions Consultants create highly engaging demonstrations, along with architecture presentations and ROI models to assist with sales opportunities. This position requires hands-on work with the product and the ability to build sophisticated software demonstrations, as well as the ability to deliver compelling presentations to clients and prospects.
Read Full Job Description
- Plan and execute sales campaigns in conjunction with account executives globally.
- Propose solutions to meet clients’ needs and provide global retail thought leader to prospective clients.
- Assist in the production of RFPs and other proposals to clients.
- Deliver POCs and demonstrations to meet the scope and functionality to ensure that all success criteria are delivered and product differentiators are included.
- Collaborate with product managers to influence product roadmap decision.
- Assist in the recruitment and mentoring of staff to meet the demands of the department.
- Build strong customer relationships with target accounts.
- Work with development to build a demonstration environment that can be used by global pre-sales team including demo scenarios, content supporting multiple retail verticals and internationalization requirements.
- Also, requires coordination with engineering and operations to achieve timeline or workload constraints.
- Provide leadership regarding process improvements of pre-sales organization to support global sales team.
- Required to work cross-functionally within the organization with Sales, Client Services, and Accounting teams.
- 5 + years in a comparable pre-sales position supporting the sales cycle for retail visual merchandising software.
- Language: English (required), Spanish (required) and Portuguese (preferred).
- Previous experience with Retail or Telecommunications industry.
- Previous application experience in one or more of the following desired: SAP Retail, Oracle Retail, JDA, Galleria, Symphony, or similar space management solutions.
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of increasing deal size and accelerating the buying process.
- Successful quota achievement.
- Demonstrated skill in managing multiple projects to drive results.
- Strong verbal and written English communications skills.
- Has a strong sense of pace and urgency; ensures work is completed in the expected timelines.
- BA/MBA or equivalent applicable work experience.
One Door is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as One Door does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.
E-mail email@example.com to apply.