Data We Collect
One Door may collect some or all of the following information when you use our company Site:
- Other Information. “Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. This might include, for instance, browser and device information; information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies; We use this information to facilitate our operation of the Site and for other purposes described below.
- IP Address: Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that you visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites. One Door uses IP Addresses to calculate usage levels of the Site and monitor the regions from which you navigate to One Door’s Site
How We Collect Data
The following methods may be used to collect information when you use our Site:
- Personal Information. We may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Site: We may collect Personal Information through the Site, e.g., when you request a demo, register for a webinar, contact us, subscribe to our email newsletter, download content (e.g. whitepapers), or register in some other way on our Site.
- Offline: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, such as when you attend one of our events, during phone calls with sales representatives, or when you contact customer or technical service.
- Through You: One Door may collect information such as your location when you voluntarily provide it. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site. Note that there is no legal obligation for you to provide us with Personal Information and any information collected by us will be provided by you at your own will and with your consent.
- Information From Other Sources: In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
- Other Information. We may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through Your Browser or Device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, or Internet browser type and version.
- Through Cookies and Other Similar Technologies: Cookies and other similar technologies may be used to collect Other Information. We do not serve advertisements on our Site. Refer to information on your specific browser on how to disable cookies if you elect not to have us use them.
- One Door does not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include ‘do not track’ instructions.
How We Use Personal Data
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested materials and newsletters, as well as information and materials regarding our products and services.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Sites and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To communicate with you and provide you with related customer service.
- To send you marketing communications via email in compliance with applicable laws, that we believe may be of interest to you.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Sites and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our Affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our Affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
How We Share Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Data. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
How We Use and Disclose Other Information
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information.
In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information for as long as it is combined.
How We Secure Personal Information
We have implemented organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization, including security controls to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. While we take reasonable steps to secure your Personal Information from loss, misuse, interference and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure, you should be aware no security procedures or protocols are ever guaranteed to be 100 percent secure from intrusion or hacking, and there is therefore always some risk assumed by sharing Personal Information online. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us as described at the end of this document.
How You Can Access, Correct, Amend or Remove Information
If you would like to access, correct, amend, remove or limit the use or disclosure of any Personal Information about you that has been collected and stored by One Door, please notify us as described as the end of this document so that we may consider and respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will respond to your request within 45 days.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such access, change or deletion.
Choice and Access
You can always opt not to disclose information. However, if you elect to do so, we may be limited in responding to your inquiry or providing services to you. You may opt-out of receiving marketing messages from One Door by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable.
Use of Services by Minors
The Sites are not intended for minors under the age of 18. One Door does not knowingly or specifically collect information about minors under the age of 18 and believes that children of any age should get their parents’ or legal guardians’ consent before providing any Personal Information. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected such information, please notify us as described at the end of this document so that we may delete the information from our servers.
Jurisdiction and Cross-Border Transfer
Privacy Shield Certification
If you are located in the EU, we comply with the General Data Protection Regulations and applicable laws to provide an adequate level of data protection for the transfer of Personal Data. One Door is in the process of obtaining certification under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
268 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210