See into stores in a whole new way
You want to know the status of every display and every shelf, in every store. Our end-to-end platform delivers in-store merchandising execution data and photos in real-time so you can measure on-shelf availability and promotion compliance, spot issues, and maximize store performance.
SEARCH AND SHARE PHOTOS
RESPOND INSTANTLY TO STORE NEEDS
Merchandising Cloud compliance dashboards give you real-time visibility into store reported compliance levels – from a single store, a region, or your entire network. So you’ll have full visibility into the status of merchandising initiatives, any time, without requiring 3rd party audits.
- View merchandising compliance in real-time
- Create regional hierarchies that map to how you run your business
- Flexibly configure compliance rejection reasons
- See compliance trending over time
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what are a thousand pictures worth? Merchandising Cloud Store Gallery automatically indexes merchandising photos and enables you to rapidly search for specific promotions, fixtures, or stores. So you can easily see exactly what’s happening in any store, any time.
- Easily search across thousands of photos using flexible search criteria
- Automatically compare planograms and photos, side by side
- Revoke merchandising compliance with 1 click.
- Easily export photos to share with brand partners
Easily export photos to share with brand partners
Order & Issue Management
Merchandising Cloud provides configurable rules and workflows for managing real-time issue reporting and re-ordering from stores. So you can track open issues and orders, flexibly configure escalation paths, and optionally directly integrate via API with your supply chain partners for fulfillment.
- Track merchandising issues and orders to spot and address problems in real-time
- Create issue resolution and ordering processes that map to how you run your business
- Enable automated store ordering (with rules) to speed up order fulfillment
Merchandising Cloud provides flexible authoring tools so you can configure questionnaires and solicit store feedback. So you can gain additional insight from store teams about what’s working and what isn’t, and further optimize your merchandising processes.
- Create questionnaires and surveys using configurable authoring tool
- Deliver questionnaires and surveys as part of a unified merchandising process
- Track and analyze results in real-time
We launched the application in less than 3 months, and it has enabled us to massively improve store compliance with merchandising initiatives.
Anne Johnson, Retail Merchandising – Cox Communications