See into stores in a whole new way
You want to know the status of every display and every shelf, in every store. Our end-to-end platform delivers in-store merchandising execution data and photos in real-time so you can measure on-shelf availability and promotion compliance, spot issues, and maximize store performance.
SEARCH AND SHARE PHOTOS
RESPOND INSTANTLY TO STORE NEEDS
Merchandising Cloud compliance dashboards give you real-time visibility into store reported compliance levels – from a single store, a region, or your entire network. So you’ll have full visibility into the status of merchandising initiatives, any time, without requiring 3rd party audits.
- View merchandising compliance in real-time
- Create regional hierarchies that map to how you run your business
- Flexibly configure compliance rejection reasons
- See compliance trending over time
Store Gallery With Computer Vision
Store Gallery gives you X-ray vision into stores so you can see what’s happening on every fixture and on every shelf. Instead of sifting through thousands of store compliance photos, you can quickly find and review photos by location type, planogram, and even item.
And we’ve recently given Store Gallery an upgrade with Computer Vision! Computer Vision automatically spots bad compliance photos, like blurry photos, photos of the floor, and even the dreaded ‘associate selfie’ so that you can spend more time reviewing important merchandising updates and product launches.
Best of all, Store Gallery’s Computer Vision is ready to flag bad compliance photos immediately – without waiting days to train it on your store or product images.
- Conduct merchandising audits and close the loop with stores by providing feedback on their compliance photos
- Automatically identify bad compliance photos and ask stores to take new compliance photos in real-time
- Easily find, download, and share compliance photos from your stores with brands and partners without paying for third-party vendors
Order & Issue Management
Merchandising Cloud provides configurable rules and workflows for managing real-time issue reporting and re-ordering from stores. So you can track open issues and orders, flexibly configure escalation paths, and optionally directly integrate via API with your supply chain partners for fulfillment.
- Track merchandising issues and orders to spot and address problems in real-time
- Create issue resolution and ordering processes that map to how you run your business
- Enable automated store ordering (with rules) to speed up order fulfillment
Merchandising Cloud provides flexible authoring tools so you can configure questionnaires and solicit store feedback. So you can gain additional insight from store teams about what’s working and what isn’t, and further optimize your merchandising processes.
- Create questionnaires and surveys using configurable authoring tool
- Deliver questionnaires and surveys as part of a unified merchandising process
- Track and analyze results in real-time
We launched the application in less than 3 months, and it has enabled us to massively improve store compliance with merchandising initiatives.
Anne Johnson, Retail Merchandising – Cox Communications